Partnerships & Connections
Creating valued partnerships within the energy industry and possessing a strong understanding of our clients’ diverse needs is a major part of offering superior service.
Association memberships provide us with the tools and connections, along with direct access to information on industry trends and best practices, that allow us to continue to be a leading supplier of quality fuel and lubrication products.
Parman Energy Group maintains current memberships with the following associations:
- Tennessee Trucking Association – The top organization in the state representing more than 400 trucking companies and industry vendors. They work to support best practices in the Tennessee trucking industry, promoting growth and improved service.
- Tennessee Fuel & Convenience Store Association – The TFCA is dedicated to representing the interests of those involved in the fuel market, including: wholesalers, retailers, truck stops, heating oil businesses, lubricant distributors, bulk storage facilities and other suppliers.
- Chevron and Texaco Petroleum Marketers Association – An association of independent petroleum marketers, comprised of over 300 members in the areas of retail gasoline, lubricants, commercial & industrial fuels and other vendors.
- Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce – The Chattanooga area’s leading business association. The Chattanooga Chamber is made up of more than 1,600 companies who employ more than 10,000 people.
- Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers – A top level technical society supporting more than 10,000 professionals in the tribology and lubrication engineering business, along with more than 150 companies and organizations.
- Petroleum Equipment Institute – One of the leading authorities in fuel and fluid handling, the PEI is comprised of over 1,600 member companies spanning all 50 states and more than 80 countries.
- Georgia Oilmen’s Association – Georgia Oilmen’s Association has been providing representation for its members pertaining to local, state, and federal governments.
- Petroleum & Convenience Marketers of Alabama – Serves its member companies by promoting a favorable business environment through advocacy, education, and services.
- Mississippi Petroleum Marketers & Convenience Stores Association – MPMCSA mission is to unify petroleum marketers and convenience store operators to effectively further their common business interests.
- Motor Oil Matters – Motor Oil Matters Has One Goal: To Make Sure You Receive High-Quality Motor Oil. Find a MOM-licensed oil change location today.